Summer Between, Chapter 16

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6348040/16/

Even though nothing much happens in this chapter, I think it's my favorite in the whole story.

There are only four chapters left to post after this one - I'll try to get them all up expeditiously. I did start Gwen's WWII story already, but didn't get beyond the first few pages. Not that there was anything wrong with it, but I think I need a little break from fanfic to work on my original stuff. Not for too long, I'd imagine! I like Gwen too much to abandon her forever.
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    I hate that everything we posted yesterday must be reposted on Blogger!

    I liked this chapter and meant to comment somewhere but got sidetracked. Out of all this, I get the feeling that Oliver will end up getting into "trouble" with Chloe for some reason.