Downton Abbey

I had been waiting for this to air on PBS for a few weeks, then forgot about it.  However I just went ahead and bought the first season on iTunes last night, because now that I have an Apple TV, I can watch it much easier.  So far, I think I love it.  I wish I could have watched this some during the time I was writing Comfort and Joy.  Though this takes place in England from 1912-1914, I'm hoping it will help serve a little as inspiration for Nan, which I'm wanting to get back to writing and finish this year (unofficial resolution).
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I've been interested in this too, but I don't know when (or if) I'll see it. I can never stay awake long enough on Sunday nights to watch Masterpiece on tv, and I can't seem to figure out how to turn off the closed captioning on Masterpiece online, so I really hate watching anything that way. So I'll probably have to do the same thing with this as I'm doing with Sherlock - hope that my library gets it in sometime within the next year!