A Title!

I came up with a title:

Season of Song

It's taken from Song of Solomon, the verse that says: "Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing is come the cooing of doves is heard in our land." (Song of Solomon 2:12) Spring is the time of youth, of hope, and of promise, when everything is possible and life really does seem like a song.

So, since my heroine is fifteen, and WWII has not yet started, and the story is pretty much a coming-of-age tale ...

Season of Song it is.

And the heroine, Gwen Blake, looks something like this:
2 Responses
  1. Cath Says:

    Oooh, I like it! It reminds me of the song from Rent, Seasons of Love: "525,600 minutes! How do you measure a year in a life?" Stupid musical theater roots--everything relates back to it.

    Gwen Blake, huh? Looks like someone married one of Phil and the Rev Jo's sons! I look forward to finding out all about it, and meeting these new characters.


  2. Unknown Says:

    You've got me interested.