The Sound of the Sea

I have a confession to make ... I actually have the first six chapters of Meg's next story written! I am determined not to post anything until I have at least half the story written, though, because I don't want to get bogged down in the middle and leave the readers hanging, or have issues trying to make first part and second part reconcile if it ends up going a different direction than I originally expected (both problems I had with WMT).

I also finally have a name for it: The Sound of the Sea, taken from a poem of the same title by Longfellow.

I also have a few pictures of some of my characters, and since you laides have been kind enough to share some of your character choices, I thought I would do the same. Consider this your teaser trailer!


Meg, as played by Hayley Atwell


Will, as played by JJ Feild



Aunt Cass Thornton: Ruth Wilson



Leigh Thornton: Georgie Henley



Aurore Pichot: Alexis Bledel



Natalie Pichot: Anna Popplewell

Ta-Da!

2 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    I'm very interested to meet some of these characters.


  2. Cath Says:

    I am so, so, so excited for this. You are a slippery little miss, getting us all intrigued about these new characters, when we have no clue who they are, and saying you have written so many chappies without posting! You minx!

    I especially love JJ Feild as Will. Looks JUST like I imagined him.