I need your opinion

Okay, I have a question to ask. I am writing a chapter for my WWII fic because my muse slapped me in the face today. Anyway, I don't want to give too many details because I hope that this will be my most poignant fic yet, and I can't really post it until the others are written because I would be giving the story away. Those stories are coming to me too, it's just that this certain bit of inspiration hit me today, and I cannot ignore The Flash.

Anyway, there have been many characters given the first name of Blythe in the fanficitions. I'm wanting to name a boy and a girl. I want to name one Blythe and one Darcy. Which should be the boy, and which should be the girl? They will be brother and sister. That's all I can tell you. Please tell me what you think.
2 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    Who wants to be boring and practical? I find myself leaning both directions.


  2. Unknown Says:

    I know that either way, it will work wonderfully, and that it will be each child's Middle name. Though they will go by their middle names. The boy will be named in remembrance of his father, the girl for an relative, I will not say whether said relative will be living though. Basically because I'm fairly sure which relative it will be, but not entirely. These children will be born before the fifties too.