A Few Changes...

I've been thinking that the sidebar was getting very cluttered, so I've deleted a few things there that I believe are no longer needed, but also added a few that I think are. First of all, I know everyone liked the chatterbox at first, but if you look on the sidebar, you'll see links to our forum and our guestbook. I think that most of the things we put there could be placed either of the other places. Also, I deleted the javascript for "Today in History." I left the word and quote of the day though. If you would like for me to put this script back, let me know.

When I first posted the Character of the Month thread, I thought that the most logical thing to do there would be date it January 31, so it would always be on top. However, that made it look like we never posted anything else. So, what I decided to do was add a link to the Character of the Month thread to the sidebar. Now, when you click that link, you can read all of the comments on the same page as the original post.

We have links on how to join the blog and a chat room (which now that the new year is here, we should schedule some live chat times). Also, remember that if you're ever curious about who visits this blog, click the View Blog Stats link. I think that I may delete the word and quote of the day as well, they take up space. Let me know what you think.


Lastly, I would like to know if there are any volunteers to be moderators at the forum. This is getting to be qute a lot to handle, and I would love some help. Let me know if you would like to be a moderator, and which main category you would like to have.

[Listening to: Darcy's Second Proposal - Carl Davis - Pride & Prejudice [A&E Original Soundtrack] (01:49)]
0 Responses