A review from Rachellyne for "Nan of the Island" Chapter 10 has given me something to think about.
From: rachellynne ( http://www.fanfiction.net/u/674746/ )

I love getting to see Nan and Di interact, hopefully they will remain as close during your story. I always felt badly for Di though, because she seemed to be completely left out in the romance department, hopefully there will be a little for her as well.
I read this and wondered if maybe Diana should or should not have some sort of romance in this fic. Part of me wants for to have some sort of tragic romance, part of me wants her to have a romance that isn't tragic, but a parting of ways, and part of me wants for her to be single all throughout this fic. What do all of you guys think? We still have a long way until I'm ready for Diana to have any sort of real romance, so I have plenty of time to hear everyone's opinions on the matter.
2 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    That could possibly be the thing to do. It would be terribly mean to have her heart broken and for her to lose her closest brother in this fic.


  2. Unknown Says:

    Maybe I should leave the tragic romance for the next generation?