Other Than...

As I try to get myself over this block, I have a few questions to ask:

1. How did you become interested in L.M. Montgomery fanfiction?

2. Is L.M. Montgomery inspired fanfiction the only fanfiction that you read?

3. If not, what other fanfictions do you read?

4. Is L.M. Montgomery fanfiction the only fanfiction that you write?

5. If not, what other fanfictions have you written?

(Thank you, to Beatle Chic for understanding what I meant other than what I typed, LOL! Also, after 2 edits, I think I've made myself clear. At least I hope so.)
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    1. This is slightly embarassing now because I don't even look this stuff up much at all anymore, but I've been reading Star Trek TNG fanfic for years. (Like Little House, they have been publishing it for ages) I was searching for that when I discovered ff.net. It was probably a year later that I realized that there were good L. M. Montgomery based fictions there as well.

    2. Obviously, no. Though it is my main one now.


    3. These days, I spend my time reading Montgomery and Jane Austen fics the most. I don't really care for the majority of the Austen fics at ff.net though. They're all mostly modernizations, and I don't personally care for that. I also sometimes visit the Gilmore Girls ff's.

    4. Yes.

    5. I may someday venture into the land of Austen, but for now, I'm perfectly happy in Anneland.