Actress for Di?

I've been "casting" for my still-in-the-planning-stages Di story, and I need opinions! I have two (both mostly unknown) actresses I'm contemplating for Di, and I can't decide which I like better - or if I ought to pick someone else entirely. I know it doesn't really affect the story one way or the other, but I do like to have that mental image when I'm writing these characters. Funny, I don't need that at all for my non-fanfiction stories, but I do for these.

So, the options:

Olivia Hallinan

















Or:

Josie Taylor


(In case you need a twin reference, I picked Gemma Arterton as Nan)





















What do you think?
2 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    I'm very intrigued. Do you know that I started an entire info sheet on my Nan characters a week or so ago and should really get back to it.


  2. Cath Says:

    I like both Di choices but something about Olivia Hallinan's face is so sweet!

    I am looking SO forward to reading both stories.