Missing in action

I have been so remiss about updating and reviewing and posting here, lately, because I am in the weeds of my final final exams. I have two thirty-page papers to write and an exam to take, all by May 16th! Besides that I am applying for jobs and everything is just too crazy!

The good news is that I graduate on May 23rd. After many setbacks and challenges: HALLELUJAH!

I'm working when I get a chance (hardly ever) on Blythe By Name and its sequel, but I can't promise any updates until next month. Elouise, I loved the end of Meggie's story. I'm going to go back and read the whole series, starting with Shirley of Avonlea, when I get the chance.

Just wanted to explain myself and why I'm gone. Ladies, how are you doing? I hope you're well. If you wanted to send any prayers for inner peace and strength my way, they would be vastly appreciated.
3 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    I had a pretty good idea where you were. Best of luck throughout everything. You're in my prayers.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I never expect ANYTHING from people in school ... I'm glad to get the confirmation, though, that that's what has been keeping you. I am definitely sending you prayers.

    You graduate on Gracie's first birthday—how fun is that?!

    Can't wait to see the updates on Sally's stories, whenever you get a chance to update, but NO PRESSURE! School (sadly) always has to come first.


  3. Cath Says:

    Thanks you guys! Elouise, I am going to sing happy birthday to Gracie in my head as I cross the stage. Maybe one day she'll do the same???