Surprise!!!

I know that I've been quiet lately, but as you can tell, I've been a little busy playing with the template here and at the forum. Now, the first thing I want to say is, if there is a major concensus to go back to the way we had it, I can still do that. However, I've been wanting to make our site a little different that the usual blogger site.

I know that there are a few places where I need to fix alignment and all, but html and css are really hard to configure if you didn't major in computer programming!

I have an idea, and I want to know what everyone here thinks: Now that we have three columns, there's a lot more room to put things in the sidebars. I was wondering what you guys had in mind for that? I've been thinking about creating links to our personal blog and such if that's okay?

Tell me what you think, and I can return it to the way it was if you want me too.
5 Responses
  1. Me Says:

    I like the columns and organization of the site layout. I agree with Elouise that towards the bottom the books are quite distracting. A suggestion would be to watermark the background totally that way we still get the charm of her books but they aren't quite so overwhelming. I do like that there is a lot of resource information in the sidebar and the more the merrier. Great job, very creative.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    i like it!

    i think you can still play with the link colours and fonts to make them less... standard. no underline, bigger spacing, different colours ... but other wise it's good.

    is there anyway my contributor name (pokium) can be changed to emily-in-the-glass? my blogger account is under "pokium", but my fanfiction.net pen-name is emily-in-the-glass. it can still link to the same profile etc., but can the link read "emily-in-the-glass"?


  3. Unknown Says:

    I'll have to check with Blogger to see how we can do a name change.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    i... know. but i meant, is it possible to only change it for this one blog? i have other blogger blogs that i'd like to keep my other username for.


  5. Unknown Says:

    Not that I know of. The only way I can think of doing that is to create a new identity.