Do You Think...

Do you think that Maude had any clue whatsoever the magnitude her writings would have on people all across the globe? I know a lot of you have read her journals and think that you know this answer, but I really wonder it myself. Today I was looking at the statistics of both this blog and it's sister forum. We have members from all walks of life, and I for one think it's amazing.

Maude didn't write a Homeric epic. She didn't write something that shakes our very soul with it's questions. She found a special way to make life, ordinary life so interesting, so entertaining, so timeless that I can share thoughts and feelings about it with all of you. We are all different ages, we live in different locations, countries, continent! Still, we have found this common interest that has led us to sharing other interests, and finding that we're not so different in many ways.

I wonder if Maude would be proud, or if she thinks we should find other hobbies.
0 Responses