Update

Hey, girlie-qs!

I've missed y'all lately. I wanted to let you know I started law school last week and I'm so busy that I don't think I'll have a whole lot of time to write anything for a while. I'm still reading everything and even though I usually skim without leaving a comment, I just wanted to let you know I'm lurking.

I'm so busy and this blog is one of the things I miss most about my "old" life! Seriously: I had so much to do yesterday that I didn't have time to shower, but I still used a quick study break to check the blog and ff.net. I'll continue to do so whenever I can.

I haven't stopped thinking about my ideas for stories: hopefully I'll get a chance to put them down in writing soon.

Thanks for all of your best wishes. I'll need them! And I hope you all are doing well.

xo
Ruby
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    We certainly miss your writings, but we understand why you're unable to work on them right now. We'll try to keep giving you ample fictions to read (if you have time).