So Rilla-my-Rilla is winding to a close. We're now in spring 1921, and The Way of the World, my Una and Shirley fic, starts in late summer/early fall 1921. I know where I'm going with Rilla's story and how I want it to wrap up, but I don't know what I should do in the meantime. I'd like to stretch it out a bit. So: is there anything you'd like to see Rilla do? Any part of her life you'd like to see a little more of? Any characters that you would like to make a guest appearance? Any questions you need answered? Help me decide what to do with the few chapters before the end!
2 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    I wonder when Ken gets a full time job at the newspaper.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    can we get more Jims? more Gertrude Oliver? maybe even a good dose of... hmm, this may be difficult but Rilla finding out more about Aunt Marilla "who she never got to know"?