So Rilla-my-Rilla is winding to a close. We're now in spring 1921, and The Way of the World, my Una and Shirley fic, starts in late summer/early fall 1921. I know where I'm going with Rilla's story and how I want it to wrap up, but I don't know what I should do in the meantime. I'd like to stretch it out a bit. So: is there anything you'd like to see Rilla do? Any part of her life you'd like to see a little more of? Any characters that you would like to make a guest appearance? Any questions you need answered? Help me decide what to do with the few chapters before the end!
4 Responses
  1. I wonder when Ken gets a full time job at the newspaper.


  2. Blythetwin Says:

    This is probably not appropriate for a story about Rilla, but I wonder what happened to Anne's friends and their children after the war. How are Phil and her boys? Jane and her only son? Stella and Priscilla and their sons? They are all mentioned in RoI but we know nothing of their fates.


  3. can we get more Jims? more Gertrude Oliver? maybe even a good dose of... hmm, this may be difficult but Rilla finding out more about Aunt Marilla "who she never got to know"?


  4. DylanLeeLo Says:

    Jims again would be lovely. I'd also love to see Rilla get in another scrape if you can work it in. But it's your baby