Random Ramblings...

First of all, I want to welcome Blythetwin to our brood. We're an odd and eclectic bunch, but we wouldn't have it any other way.

Secondly, we have had an overabundance of new chapters in the past couple of days. I'm always excited about that. Both "Children of Ingleside" and "Rilla-my-Rilla have updated, and I have enjoyed them immensly.

I have decided to read "Modern Day Romance." Normaly, I stay away from modernizations, but for beatlechic, I will read it- and probably like it too!

Well, I must begin reading again.

P.S. Does anyone have an idea for a poll? My mind is just not working there.
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    I really don't know why you can't see them unless the page isn't loading properly. Sometimes when I just look at one post rather than the entire blog, it doesn't show up correctly. Also, I don't use Internet Explorer, but Firefox as my browswer. It's more secure, faster, easier to use, and so on. Sometimes IE just screws up javascripts. I'm sorry I don't know more.