No sooner had I written about writer's block than I was positively inspired and sat down to pound out two new chapters of Rilla-my-Rilla! I hope you enjoy them and want to point out that yes, this ff is not following the timeline or the plot of my earlier Diana of Green Gables fic. I feel that was my weakest fic and I might rewrite it, and plus, I wanted to change things up to keep them from getting too stale. We already know what happens to many of the Blythes and Fords in my Anneverse because of my Cecilia fics and I wanted to keep things exciting.

Looking forward to reading more of your stories. Write, write, write!
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    OH WOW! This is some of your best stuff yet, and you've had some great stuff! I hope you DO rewrite Diana to go along with this because it's wonderful. I love how Nan's upset. I like how Diana was compared to Ruby Gillis, and how that scared Anne. OH I hope you write more soon! I'll do the same when I get home, but WOW!