Feeling Better

I'm getting the urge to lock myself in my computer room for about a week and write until I can write no more. That is not an option, though. Husband, work, and other responsibilities prevent that. Anyway, ideas have been swirling around in my head. I'm getting more and more ideas for my sequels to "Once of Ingleside," especially for my version of what happens in WWII. Let me tell you, I know that I'll have you crying, laughing, and crying again. Actually, the one in between OoI and my WWII ff will be just as interesting, at least I think so. I may have to do like Ruby and start a few new ff's before finishing the ones that I'm working on now. We'll see. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that the creative juices are flowing within my brain, and I'm not letting them become stale.

Adrienne.
0 Responses