The Return of the Inspiration Faerie

After several days of being either without an internet connection, my personal home computer, or both, I AM BACK! Now I just have the joy of setting my computer back the way I like it. I don't use Internet Explorer (except at work), and the only setback to that, is that my bookmarks (favorites) haven't been saved. Anyway, I have returned and with a vengeance. I am starting on my chapter of the group ff. I am also dreaming up the next chapter in "Nan."

I haven't been the only busy one lately. Ruby Gillis has given us one heck of a cliffhanger in Rilla-my-Rilla! Another chapter has been added to Rilla the musical. A new ff called Suzy of Ingleside has popped up, and it has garnered my attention. I don't know if I've mentioned the last chapter of Una of Redmond, but it was stupendous. All in all, I think we're doing a great job. If I've forgotten anyone, which is highly possible, please add to my list of applause in the comments.
0 Responses