Sequel!

I'm sure you all have gotten by now that I plan to write a sequel to Blythe By Name, when it's finished: I'm not done with these characters yet. I'm thinking of calling it Blythe By Nature, and all day as I've been studying for this midterm that is certain to kill me I've been planning the plot in the back of my mind. It's going to be a challenge to try and make it different from Cecilia and Alice and Bertha, but I think I can do it! I hope I can!

Anyway, because Bess Golden is going to be a big character in Blythe by Nature, I thought I'd give you my pic for her. This is how I think dear Bess would look at eleven: like child actress Jolie Peters.

I have great plans in store for Bess and all the Goldens and Blythes. This story has been coming to me rapidly, but with the sequel, I plan to take my time and do it right. Now, to let things percolate a bit!
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Oh, I'm so excited to see you continue with these characters! Percolation is good, although selfishly I will miss these rapid updates :) Do you think at some point you will be able to go back and write Faith's story, like you were planning originally?


  2. Unknown Says:

    Ooh! Good! I can't wait to see what you do with this brood.