Name Ideas

I may be focusing more on Hope in my latest version of "TTTT..." but I have decided that we need another girl living in Seagate, beside Hope and Cecilia.  Gracie is still too young, and Maddie still can't afford to go to college.  I don't want to change any of that.  So, I've decided to create a granddaughter of Phillppa  and Reverend Jo.  This is obviously going to be someone chatty and well, quite blunt.  She's going to call things as she sees them.

She's the daughter of on her Phil's boys.  Now, remember that Phil's daughter Rebecca is married to Shirley, and is was through an acquaintance of theirs that the kids found Seagate.  So, in my opinion, it makes that much more sense to have this character.  Now, she needs a name, and I don't want to use Phillippa.  I've just been running a fever and my head is very foggy right now, so I need some assistance.
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    A feminine form of Jonas? Joan, Joanna, Jane, etc. I have a friend named Johanna, and we always called her Hanna.

    Other than that, I can't think of anything clever. No fever here, but a raging sinus headache, plugged nose, and sore throat. As one of my friends told me, 'tis the season!


  2. Unknown Says:

    Thanks. I think I like Hannah, short for Johanna Blake.

    It is the season for headache, plugged nose, etc, isn't it? I'm feeling a bit better than I was yesterday and Friday evening, but haven't much energy. Not that my girl mind. We're cuddled up on the couch right now. LOL. I still think Lucy sort of likes it when we're sick, as long as we're not too sick to feed her.


  3. Cath Says:

    What about Pippa, the nickname for Philippa? She could be named for her grandmother. ;)

    Sonja is made from rearranging all the letters in Jonas.

    (I like Hannah the best, though.)

    I'm so glad you're working on this story again! At least, thinking about it.