My Plans

After much thought and deliberation, I am slowly figuring out the details for all of my fanfictions. Here is a sort of outline for them in chronological order:

1. Nan of the Island In Progress- What occurred in Nan Blythe's life just before and during The Great War.

2. Comfort and Joy In Progress - The story of Katie Darcy and John Doe (aka Walter Blythe.)

3. Of Avonlea Planned - The story of Nan and Jerry's early years at the manse in Avonlea as well as how Diana and Shirley came to live there.

4. Once of Ingleside Completed - The story of Walter's return to his family.

5. Of Blythes, Fords, and Merediths In Progress - A narrative focused on the third generation as they grow up.

6. Through These Trying Times.... (Title pending but probable) Planned- The third generation as they enter adulthood and the beginning of WWII.

7. ...These Three Remain (Title pending but probable) In Progress - Where we left off in Through These Trying Times through the aftermath of WWII.

I've been sort of working backwards, but I think that's good because I know where I intend to take my stories.


[Listening to: Mrs Darcy - Dario Marianelli - Pride And Prejudice (03:47)]
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    I don't know it technically I'll be updating anything for a while. I'm focusing a lot on the last few fics on the list right now. I'm deciding what stories are going where, when, and so on. I do not want to start posting on any new fics until I finish the ones out there now. Or Comfort and Joy and Of Blythes, Fords at least. For all I know, I could have a few fics finished by the time I post to Nan again. I do plan to do it. I can't work on Of Avonlea until I do that. Let me rephrase that. I can't post Of Avonlea until I finish Nan of the Island. I can't give my stories away. I am working on them all though. I'm just working where inspiration already is rather than trying to force it.