My Plans

After much thought and deliberation, I am slowly figuring out the details for all of my fanfictions. Here is a sort of outline for them in chronological order:

1. Nan of the Island In Progress- What occurred in Nan Blythe's life just before and during The Great War.

2. Comfort and Joy In Progress - The story of Katie Darcy and John Doe (aka Walter Blythe.)

3. Of Avonlea Planned - The story of Nan and Jerry's early years at the manse in Avonlea as well as how Diana and Shirley came to live there.

4. Once of Ingleside Completed - The story of Walter's return to his family.

5. Of Blythes, Fords, and Merediths In Progress - A narrative focused on the third generation as they grow up.

6. Through These Trying Times.... (Title pending but probable) Planned- The third generation as they enter adulthood and the beginning of WWII.

7. ...These Three Remain (Title pending but probable) In Progress - Where we left off in Through These Trying Times through the aftermath of WWII.

I've been sort of working backwards, but I think that's good because I know where I intend to take my stories.


[Listening to: Mrs Darcy - Dario Marianelli - Pride And Prejudice (03:47)]
3 Responses
  1. I'm looking forward to reading all of them, Adrienne! You are quite ambitious to take on so many fanfics at one time, but it sure makes your fans happy!


  2. Blythetwin Says:

    Very excited for the planned books! Does this mean you are back to working on Nan of the Island?


  3. I don't know it technically I'll be updating anything for a while. I'm focusing a lot on the last few fics on the list right now. I'm deciding what stories are going where, when, and so on. I do not want to start posting on any new fics until I finish the ones out there now. Or Comfort and Joy and Of Blythes, Fords at least. For all I know, I could have a few fics finished by the time I post to Nan again. I do plan to do it. I can't work on Of Avonlea until I do that. Let me rephrase that. I can't post Of Avonlea until I finish Nan of the Island. I can't give my stories away. I am working on them all though. I'm just working where inspiration already is rather than trying to force it.