I'm Openeing a Dialog

I've been thinking (I know that's a dangerous thing) and began to wonder if anyone has any questions regarding my fanfics that they would like to ask? Then I got to thinking about everyone else's fanfics, and wondered if there were questons about them that needed to be asked.

To make this short, we have this incredible opportunity here to ask the authors of fanfics why they did this and that, and I thought that I would open up the dialog.

My first question goes to LadyLyriss. What made you decide to send Shirley to Avonlea and fall in love with Paul Irving's daughter? Why did you decide to have Nan and Jerry elope?

I'll have more questions for everyone as I think some more. Please join in.
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    Thanks for answering my questions. I'm really enjoying your fic.