I just read that disturbing piece of work.....................

Now the author of the fanfiction I am referring to is a good reviewer of mine, but this demands comment. I just found that fanfic Iffie mentioned about Walter and Carl. My skin will not quit crawling all over. It makes me want to take a shower with a brillo or SOS pad. It's as wrong as that whole Stella / Anne fic that was up a while ago. I don't know why I haven't seen this before. I only found the link at the Avonlea Forum. I guess I must only see the G-Rated stuff at ff.net, LOL.
2 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    I don't really go to Avonlea Forum much because I only really look for new fics. Occasionally I'll read something else. My rating there is the lowest you can be I think because I've only replied to a few threads.


  2. Unknown Says:

    I guess a lot of what we do here, only they seem to categorize it more. I guess it's a little too stuctured for me at times.