Here's a little picture to help everyone feel all Fall-ish. Posted by Picasa
4 Responses
  1. Rachel Says:

    Beautiful!! I just LOVE fall, the crisp air, the smell of leaves, and the beautiful colors. And it is just starting to feel like it here after having record breaking triple digit temps here earlier this week.


  2. No kidding. We needed the relief from the heat!


  3. Blythetwin Says:

    It rained for the first time in a long time here (Oregon). It actually feels very cleansing, but my favorite days all year are those crisp fall days like that picture! Makes you really want to run into that picture and join her on her walk.


  4. Beatle Chic Says:

    I love this picture! It's very fallish. I'm so glad we had a cool down this last part of the week here (St. Louis area). I love wearing sweaters and doing all sorts of fallish things. Thanks for sharing it!