Ch 3: The Troubles of Tenny

Here is the next chapter of "Of Blythes, Fords, and Merediths." This chapter centers on Tenny some, but really is another sort of introductory chapter. I hope it's not too cheesey for you. I think it's cheesy, but then I like it too. Of well, this whole ff will probably be somewhat cheesy, but it's really setting things up for my WWII ff. I'm going to try very hard to not copy some other great ones, but I can't stop thinking about one scene in particular between Walt, Tenny, and Gil. I have to set everything up around that, and a little more.
3 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    Oh I don't think she'll marry John. She's just 8 years old right now, and he's only 6. I'm not even sure right now if John is long for this life. Childhood disease was still common in the twenties and thirties.


  2. Unknown Says:

    Well, I don't really think he'll die. I shouldn't have said that. However, he will have something happen in his childhood that will make in unable to join up for the coming war.

    As for possible pairings in the future, I only know of one that's for certain right now, and there are seedlings of it in the last chap.


  3. Unknown Says:

    Possibly. Only time will tell. There are a few other hints, so you never know. I've got to figure out who I want to star in the next chapter.