Re: [L. M. Montgomery FanFiction] 6/30/2005 09:47:04 PM

geeruby wrote:

> for some reason, I can't see it! The screen cuts off that side of the
> page.
>
> --
> Posted by geeruby to L. M. Montgomery FanFiction
> <http://lmmontgomeryfanfiction.blogspot.com/2005/06/new-po-ll-alert.html>
> at 6/30/2005 09:47:04 PM

Hmm.... I don't really understand why other than sometimes the page
just doesn't load right. I wish I had a better understanding of these
things. I would be a better administrator. If it keeps up, tomorrow
I'll change the fontsize and see if making it smaller will help. I hope
everyone will be able to see it. I used old Prince Edward Island
postcards as the background for both the poll and results page.

1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    Firefox Rules!!! Oh geeze, I sound like a real computer geek now.