Plans for Comfort and Joy

"Ruby
2005-06-08
ch 2, anon.Also, just an idea, but how chilling would it be if they found Walter knew all the words to The Piper? So close..."

You all pretty much know how this ff is going to turn out is you've read "Once of Ingleside." I will let you know that over the course of this ff, there will be many close calls, and I already have a scene planned where Johnny "Walter" and Katie read "The Piper." This poem of Walter's will stay with them in some very chlling ways,

He's going to hear names that sound familiar every once in a while and see things that will remind him something, he just doesn't know what.
4 Responses
  1. iffie21 Says:

    I think if you do that it will make it a very interesting story because Walter won't know where these feelings and thoughts are coming from. Keep up the good work Adrienne!


  2. DylanLeeLo Says:

    I know this is going to be awesome. please carry on asap


  3. geeruby Says:

    Oh my god, I got goosebumps when I read that. I wish I could write a Walter is not dead story that didn't echo yours or Una Meredith's too much because I am so inspired by you!


  4. I'm glad that I insprire you as you inspire me. That's the fun of writing.