I just want to gush for a minute about ingridfinn's "Children of Ingleside." I'm enjoying this story so much because it is truly original -- I have never seen another fanfiction where Shirley is married to a Pye and Diana to a Gardiner! And Una to someone else entirely so shortly after Walter died! The family tree really cleared things up -- thanks for posting it.

Oh, the questions: Will you tell us more about how Una and Abraham met? Will we get to meet their children? Una is a favorite of mine and I suppose I just want to make sure she's happy!

Update soon, please?
3 Responses
  1. iffie21 Says:

    Thanks for all of your glowing reports of my story, Ruby! I really appreciate it! I am working on a chapter right now in which you will get to meet everyone. I'll work on putting something in there about Una and Abraham in this or the next chapter. I'm glad that you liked the family tree, though I must say it is hard to make names for all of the characters. Also, I have some plans of reforming Susan, she'll learn to behave and her mother will learn how to make her. (make her really isn't the right phrase but hopefully you'll see how it turns out in the near future)


  2. geeruby Says:

    I thought you did well, especially with the middle names! I never even try for those.

    I like Margaret Blythe very much and wouldn't mind seeing more of her and her attitude toward her mother!


  3. iffie21 Says:

    Okay Ruby, I posted Chapter 5 of Children of Ingleside for you. It is longer than what the others were so I hope you enjoy it.