Contrary to popular opinion, I haven't dropped off the face of the planet. I've tried to update, but because the school network is so bad, I can't post my chapters. I'll write the rest of the story and maybe upload all of them at once. It seems to me that it will be easier, as I am only planning to have about five more chapters. It's pretty obvious where the story is heading. My romantic tendencies want me to make certain characters end up with others. So, I shall oblige them and write it that way. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Rilla-my-Rilla
3 Responses
  1. It is good to hear from you, and we'll be patient for updates.


  2. Elouise82 Says:

    Glad you're back! We've missed you. Looking forward to updates, but I can be patient (we all have difficulties with our networks from time to time).


  3. Thanks for being so understanding. I can not say to you how much I hate my school network...It's really really bad...I will try and update when I go to my grandmother's on Thursday (Australian time)...and I will let you know on here.