Having a Flash

Nothing like having a "flash" as you're updating your story on ff.net and listening to some mp3's. It was the weirdest thing, but I stopped what I was doing, picked up my pen (which was laying on top of my "writing" notebook), flipped open my notebook to a clean page and began writing. Of course, I had to repeat "Fix You" by Coldplay two or three times so I could get it all out. It just funny how and when they come to a person, but so glad they do! It definitely looks like it's content for two chapters from now, and I'm excited this "flash" came to me b/c it means another "flash" I had this fall can finally be used with the story I'm working on. Woo-hoo!! I'm excited to get back to writing now. Anyway, just had to share my "flash" moment.
2 Responses
  1. I think they're amazing, and I'm slowly learning to run with them.


  2. Beatle Chic Says:

    I know what you mean! I started carrying a notebook around with me about a year and a half ago. I would get "flashes" when I subbed, so I wanted to write them down and keep them together. That's basically how my story started. I only hate it when I'm driving and a "flash" comes to me. Cos chances are I forget them by the time I get home. But, another is always around the bend!