sorrry girlies

AAAh I am so sorry!! I've been at a family reunion for like the past seven days up here in Oregon- I meant to leave a message that I would be gone for awhile but I guess I forgot!!! I am going home tomorrow- of which I am glad because all of this family has made me very very tired but sometime on Thursday or Friday I'll be updating again or something. This has got to be first time that I have been able to get on the computer for more than three seconds. I honestly think that I need another vacation to get over this vacation. Anyways, I really am sorry because I did mean to leave something saying that I was going out of town but I was so busy before I left, I guess I forgot! Anways, there definately has been a lot of posting on here lately so keep it up!!
3 Responses
  1. Don't worry about it. You're allowed to be away. You're just our most constant person here, I think, and I was a little worried about you.


  2. iffie21 Says:

    thanks for caring! I just got back a few minutes ago- and I definately like the plan about the vacation for a vacation!


  3. LOL! Bart was saying the same thing Monday!