Having a spot of trouble

10 Responses

  1. How can we be of service?


  2. iffie21 Says:

    yes, what kind of trouble are you having?


  3. it won't let me post chapter 3 of my story!!!


  4. FF.net? or this blog? Sometimes ff.net goes down and you have to wait a day or so. It's awful, but what can we do? Other than that, how are you going about trying to post it?


  5. ff.net won't let me. i'll just wait and see if it happens miraculously.....sorry, i just came from the dentist.


  6. I know it's frustrating, but if you could tell me step by step what you're doing, I may be able to help.


  7. i uploaded it and saved it but how do you get your chapters up? my friend told me there was something called chapter management. Is there? if so, how do you make it work?


  8. First, you have to go to Documents and upload your chapter into the document manager. You should close the file that you're uploading if you've just had it open.

    After uploading your file, you can edit and preview it in document manager. This is all under documents.

    Then you go to the Stories link. There you will see all of your stories listed. Find the one you want to add to and hit edit.

    In the Story Edit>> Properties area, there's a link called Content/Chapters. Go There. Scroll down and there will be an add chapter place. The document that you uploaded should show up on the pull-down menu at Add Chapter. There you select the chapter you wish to upload, name it if you wish, and then hit add.

    Did this help?


  9. THANKS A LOT!!! I JUST UPLOADED IT!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY!!