stories I miss reading

Nan of the Island- I almost forgot about this story but I love it!
Of Blythes, Fords, and Merediths- I love hearing about how the children are getting along- especially Tenny and Hope. Is Una going to have any children?
Wind, Sand, and Stars-not very nice, lovejag- you left us at a major cliff hanger and I want to know what is going to happen!
Back to Green Gables- I hope Terreis had a breakthrough soon because this is a really good story. I really like Christine.
Child of Idlewild- It is such an interesting story about Anne's parents- I want to know more about their romance
Modern Day Romance- this is a very interesing update on the story and I want to know what happens.
The Harbour Light-aah, busy busy Ruby- what is going to happen here? I hope that you get some vacation soon- okay maybe there is no rest for law students...:(
Another Day Without You- I want to know what is happening to Faith and Jem right now that they lost the baby.
Faith's Journey- faerie has such nice stories but she rarely updates- I hope it happens soon.
Suzy of Ingleside- was going really well for awhile but then the author stopped updating...sad
Una of Redmond- Yes, I know Una Meredith- you are very very very busy with school and love! but I hope you can find sometime someday to upate.
Anne of Glen-Ruby, I love reading all about Anne's crazy scrapes. I know you are very very busy with law school- but isn't it almost done?(didn't you want to end it with a trip back to green gables?)
At Wild Magnolias- Same thing with Faith's Journey- I really want an update- I love that Shirley has found a new love- well almost, if they would ever figure out who each other were! and I love Daniel for Diana~


I am sure that there are some that I am forgetting but I hope that you all can update soon!!!
4 Responses
  1. Nan of the Island- Nan is on hiatus until Comfort and Joy is finished. I've learned that I can't write three fics at the same time and hold on to my sanity.
    Of Blythes, Fords, and Merediths- The same goes here though I do want to work on it soon again.
    Wind, Sand, and Stars- I want to know what is going to happen!
    Back to Green Gables- I emailed Terreis back and forth a bit ago. She is trying to figure out what to do with her characters. They're not forgotten. (Not that we would forget them.)
    Child of Idlewild- It is such an interesting story about Anne's parents- I want to know more about their romance (Same here)
    Modern Day Romance- What will happen next?
    The Harbour Light-aah, busy busy Ruby- what is going to happen here? I hope that you get some vacation soon- okay maybe there is no rest for law students...:( (I agree with Ingrid. Don't think about dropping out or anything though. I read your blog.)
    Another Day Without You- I want to know what is happening to Faith and Jem right now that they lost the baby. I want to know if Faith will live.
    Faith's Journey- faerie has such nice stories but she rarely updates- I hope it happens soon. I again concur. (Update soon!)
    Suzy of Ingleside- was going really well for awhile but then the author stopped updating...sad (I love this! It must be updated soon!)
    Una of Redmond- Yes, I know Una Meredith- you are very very very busy with school and love! but I hope you can find sometime someday to upate. (Here, Here!)
    Anne of Glen-Ruby, I love reading all about Anne's crazy scrapes. I know you are very very busy with law school- but isn't it almost done?(didn't you want to end it with a trip back to green gables?)
    At Wild Magnolias- Same thing with Faith's Journey- I really want an update- I love that Shirley has found a new love- well almost, if they would ever figure out who each other were! and I love Daniel for Diana~ (I don't know if I like Shirley's girlfriend.)


  2. Beatle Chic Says:

    I know, I know. . .update soon! Don't worry, I'm working on about two chapters at the same time for Modern Day Romance. (Crazy, I know, but I keep coming up w/ ideas for both so I'm jotting them down.) I've written out a brief and to the point (tentative) outline, so I know (ideally) where I'm going. I hope to update soon, but for the past month or so, I only get to write on the weekends. (The week's so full it's not even funny.) I'll post when I update the story. Thanks for wondering about it, though! :)


  3. lovejag Says:

    I know I've been a bad girl about updating Wind, Sand, and Stars. I do have alot of excuses from vacations, bad health, to no electricity for days, to having family friends here from England who are leaving on Tuesday.

    I really want updates on the other stories too!


  4. DylanLeeLo Says:

    I miss all those fics too...darn school and work and its life absorbing capabilities. As for child of idlewild...I can let you know whats would have happened if you want...I have it all planned out in my notebook. but I don't want to write it just now because I've realized my storyline doesn't really work for the time period and plus I just can't write such a huge epic love story right now seeing as how I'm sixteen and boyfriendless. I would just keep going ahead but I realize that it would probably overtake anyone's perception on Anne's parents and the affect the wrong sort of fan fiction about them could have on your whole relationship with the Anne series could be dirastic and horribly mangling. I'll stick to reading L.M.Montgomery fan fic for now, so don't wait up for an update.