Update! Ch. 7 & 8 for Modern Day Romance is Posted

I've finally got thru my "road block" and edited this chapter. It sounds and feels a lot better than before. So thanks again to everyone for ideas getting past those murky feelings! :) I also had time to make the corrections on the pc and post it at ff.net, so go check it out.

Chapter 8 is also posted (I told you I had this chapter written already and ready to go), so it's ready to be read and reviewed too. Here's the link for Chapter 8:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2308763/8/

Lots of reading, I know, but I hope you all enjoy. Now I need to organize the next chapter or so. Argh. . .so many ideas, so little time today. Oh well, it'll get done one of these days! Happy reading, and I can't wait for everyone else's updates too!
2 Responses
  1. I liked these chapters. What do you in store for them next?


  2. Beatle Chic Says:

    Oh, a little of this and a little of that. ;)

    Actually, I'm working on my NYE chapter and trying to put pieces together of stuff I wrote on vacation earlier this month (July) for the next chapter. I've ideas floating around in me head, but it's taking a while to get them written down. Busy schedule doesn't help much. But, I'll update ASAP. Who knows what bends in the road there'll be!

    Thanks for the reviews too! Hope to read your updates soon!