Una of Somewhere

I've started a new Una story! I don't think that I am getting ahead of myself. I have just thought so much about it ever since Ruby suggested it that I wanted to start on it while the ideas where fresh in my mind. I was planning on waiting, but it is just so hot tonight that it was basically the only thing I felt like doing. I hate it is when it is really hot and humid, it makes me want to shave my head! Anyhoo, I hope you enjoy it. And I hope you all update your stories soon!
6 Responses
  1. I really like this fic. Keep up the good work.


  2. Great first chapter! Keep going.


  3. DylanLeeLo Says:

    I'm really liking it so far. I can sympathize about the shave the head thing, I just got bobbed for the same reasons.


  4. iffie21 Says:

    at first I forgot that I said that I wanted to shave my head so I was really confused as to what you were talking about! But yeah, its way too hot.


  5. No, confused is the person who reads that somewhat random comment in their email. I had to hit the link to the post to see what it was about.

    By the way, just for fun, I reviewed your latest chapter of "Children of Ingleside" as My Uncle Lives in New Mexico just in response to your plea for reviews.


  6. iffie21 Says:

    Thanks Adrienne that makes sense, I was wondering who that was. I think I'm losing my mind because I read your comment about being confused and of course I was confused.

    Also I just got my hair cut the other day too! I said to the lady please cut off two inches at the most( I really only wanted a trim). Well apparently I live in a town where people can't tell the difference between two and ten. At first I was very horrified! I mean ten inches is a lot of hair to cut off and it wasn't even straight!! So I had to get somebody who knew what they were doing to even it out. Now it is shoulder length and because it is so hot I don't care anymore. I need to buy a new fan.