I wish....

After reading some more of Maud's work, I wish that there were more visual representations of them. I would love to see "The Blue Castle" as a movie or a show. (Wouldn't it be thrilling to see Abel Gay brought to life?) I would love a "Magic for Marigold" movie or play. I really wish that more of her work got more credit. I also wish that it hadn't taken me so long to read her other books. I really love them. Anne has movies,plays, a tv show, and Emily had a tv show tooo. There was also the Road to Avonlea show which was a mix of multiple things, but other than that, has anyone heard of anything for the other works?
5 Responses
  1. There was a Jane of Lantern Hill movie, I believe.


  2. geeruby Says:

    I'd love to see a Rainbow Valley/RoI movie or movies. I'd love to see A Tangled Web as a miniseries!

    I own the Jane of Lantern Hill movie! It's pretty good -- doesn't follow the book exactly. Colleen Dewhurst is in it, but not as Marilla, and SAM WATERSTON (of Law and Order fame) is Jane's dad!!


  3. iffie21 Says:

    I guess I'll have to read Jane of Lantern Hill before I can appreciate the movie.... oh well, I am glad to hear that there are more of them!!!


  4. DylanLeeLo Says:

    there's a blue castle musical. They had the script and lyrics on some website. I'll try and remember where it was :S


  5. DylanLeeLo Says:

    http://www3.islandtelecom.com/~hstinson/Castleco/bcastle.html

    ^^go there and scroll down for a script exerpt from Blue castle the musical

    http://www3.islandtelecom.com/~hstinson/Castleco/rbvscript.html

    ^^^and there's an excerpt from a rainbow valley play by the same company