blah blah

hey guys..I've been a bit neglectful of my fan fics lately but I have some good excuses. First of all, the discussions of how we visualize walter inspired me to try and draw him, and one thing lead to another and now I have a walter, a rilla and an una and thoughts of maybe doing a Jem and others. I'll try and somehow scan them so you guys can see if you want. So that's been distracting me. Plus I have a ton of homework because it's exam and final time at school :( boo hoo. I've had some progress with my shameful story about una though, I decided to abandon it and do the story in poem form instead. All your updates have been fabulous and an appreciated excuse to stop studying for a while. Keep on everyone
2 Responses
  1. I can't wait to see your drawings! Also, I am very interested in your Una story, so please don't completley abandon it. I wonder what will happen after Una finds Miranda dead.


  2. iffie21 Says:

    OOOH please post your pictures!!! I would love to see them!!!
    Keep writing on your stories too, I love them!